Wednesday, October 1, 2014

3 Week Training Update

So I am three weeks into my training schedule for the Cloudland Canyon 50, and I feel like I am beginning to hit my stride.  The first 3 weeks were a little difficult for me because of some work, and family commitments that come first.

The first 3 weeks milage were:

  • Week 1 = 15.5
  • Week 2 = 19
  • Week 3 = 25
These first three weeks were cycle down weeks too for me, so it was good to have some rest before some higher milage weeks coming up.  I'm scheduled to have 36 miles under my belt this training week.  

I have begun running to a lot of different podcasts and playlists lately.  This is something that I haven't done much of in the past, but has helped to give me company on my longer runs.  Especially since a lot of my runs lately have been on the roads.  

Do you run with music or listen to podcasts?  What is your favorite podcast or playlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment